Where and when?
Cello International Travel Academy welcomes you to Slovenia! Next course is organized in association with is organised by Musician Association Europea. It takes place in a small picturesque city in Slovenia – Ravne na Koroškem, and will last three days July, 26-28, 2017. On July 29th there will be student’s concert at the 16th century Ravne castle.
Who and for whom?
Lessons are given by famous Russian cellist Denis Shapovalov. All cellists are welcome to improve their skills.
- Registration fee is 70 Euro
- Active participants – 210 Euro for 3 lessons
- name, surname, date and place of birth, contact information.
Candidates must enclose the following documents:
- Photocopy of Identity Card or other equivalent document (passport for foreign nationals);
- Curriculum vitae;
- Repertoire to be studied.